- Visual arts
- Literature, comic
- Digital culture
- Interdisciplinary projects
You may apply for funding at any stage of your creative project, from the initial brainstorming to the project’s production and diffusion.
National or regional
While the Federation of Migros Cooperatives sponsors creative activities at the national level, the regional cooperatives support cultural projects in their regions.
You have 2 options
You can either search by region or topic to find the information you need.
Choose your region
Find out whether and how your project can be supported.
Please enter the postcode where your project mainly happens (except for camps: postcode of association's headquarters).
Call for bids
The Migros Culture Percentage of the Federation of Migros Cooperatives calls for bids that create trendsetting momentum for Switzerland’s cultural scene.
The Federation of Migros Cooperatives Migros Culture Percentage focuses the provision of funding on the artistic creativity phase (ideation / diffusion) and no longer offers specific funding by area (except for our own projects).
- Art spaces: Applications may be submitted for art spaces. Art spaces may submit applications for annual programmes in the diffusion phase if they are of nationwide interest.
- Publications: Publications are regarded as production and are not supported by the Federation of Migros Cooperatives Migros Culture Percentage. Publications are supported by some regional Migros cooperatives.
- Video clips: Video clips are regarded as production and do not receive support from the Federation of Migros Cooperatives Migros Culture Percentage.
- Literary journals: Applications that involve running or production costs cannot be considered. Our funding focuses on meeting salary costs.