This financial support promotes the development of artistic ideas, and ensures that the artistic works find their way to the public. Migros Culture Percentage also promotes the creative arts with specific funding projects and thematic calls for tenders.
- Visual arts
- Literature, comic
- Digital culture
- Interdisciplinary projects
National funding projects
Four other projects support national creative arts with calls for tenders, networking events and other assistance options.
The Federation of Migros Cooperatives Migros Culture Percentage focuses the provision of funding on the artistic creativity phase (ideation / diffusion) and no longer offers specific funding by area (except for our own projects).
- Art spaces: Applications may be submitted for art spaces. Art spaces may submit applications for annual programmes in the diffusion phase if they are of nationwide interest.
- Publications: Publications are regarded as production and are not supported by the Federation of Migros Cooperatives Migros Culture Percentage. Publications are supported by some regional Migros cooperatives.
- Video clips: Video clips are regarded as production and do not receive support from the Federation of Migros Cooperatives Migros Culture Percentage.
- Literary journals: Applications that involve running or production costs cannot be considered. Our funding focuses on meeting salary costs.