What ventures are supported?
In principle it supports cultural and social institutions that are not self-sustaining, are non-profit-making or are not commercial ventures. Cultural events, social projects, leisure activities and mass sporting events are considered equally, with a presence in every region of Migros Eastern Switzerland’s market area.
Deadlines and requirements
Applications must be submitted at least six weeks before the event or project start, using the online form provided below. Applications for past events or submitted after the deadline cannot be considered. In addition, any one organisation cannot receive funding more than once a year.
Applications should be accompanied by a detailed budget, a description of the project, the venue and date of the event and a strong key message.
Through the Migros Culture Percentage, Migros Eastern Switzerland supports institutions and projects for people of all age groups in the areas of culture, community and leisure.
Please complete the form for funding request.
The Migros Culture Percentage supports mass sporting events and encourages children and young people in their sports and leisure activities. This is why, for example, Migros Culture Percentage supports the junior section of SV Fides St. Gallen.
With the aim of giving as many people as possible access to culture, the Migros Culture Percentage supports projects that take place in public spaces. This is why, for example, Migros Culture Percentage supports the Buskers cabaret festival in Chur.
We do not provide funding for
- Professional creative artists and organisations (except small theatrical productions and cabaret)
- Individual athletes
- Private individuals
- Art galleries and museums
- Schools (except camps and public events)
- Public institutions
- Graduation and degree dissertations (e.g. diploma papers)
- General fundraising calls or calls for membership fees
- General operating costs (e.g. rental costs)
- Building and infrastructure projects
- Benefit events
- Book projects
- CD and film productions
- Commercial events / projects
- Trade shows
- New uniforms and instruments
- Projects / performances not taking place in the market area of Migros Eastern Switzerland
- Visual arts projects (e.g. exhibitions)
- Radio and TV productions
- Meetings, congresses and workshops
- Contact address for queries: email@example.com
- Logos for events supported by the Migros Culture Percentage
Applications can be submitted in German.
* = mandatory field