- Applications may be submitted at any time. We aim to process them within four weeks. Requests regarding cultural ventures may take up to eight weeks to process.
- They are assessed by Culture Percentage employees and possibly also by outside experts where necessary. Decisions are not commented on and are final.
- Applicants will generally not be reconsidered every year.
- Applicants will be considered no more than once a year.
- The Culture Percentage provides support in a wide variety of ways. For applications from the areas of leisure, sport and social affairs, this generally takes the form of Migros gift cards that can be redeemed like cash in all Migros supermarkets, specialist stores, M restaurants and other M outlets.
- Applications for the arts & culture and economic policy are generally supported through a cash donation. We do not make material donations e.g. of items from the Migros range.
- Applications should be submitted in German or French.
- Applications may only be submitted electronically.
- Please use the following application form.
- The areas of lyrics, literature, comics and film
- Top-class sport, elite sport
- Publications, printed and online
- Building and infrastructure projects
- Running costs, the running of institutions
- The running of state and private schools
- Private individuals or initiatives of private individuals
- School projects
- International projects
- Benefit events
- Purely mediation projects
- Annual fees and memberships
- Purely commercial events and projects
- Specific funding of ventures in the area of «education», because the Migros Culture Percentage is involved in «education for all» via the Migros Club School.
Here are the guidelines on the categories in which we provide funding:
Applications for contributions 2024 for jazz / rock & pop recordings can be
submitted from 1 September 2023.
Important! Take note of the schedule. The release (physical or online) must take place within one year from the date of approval, otherwise any support will be forfeited. Contributions are paid out as soon as proof of release is provided.
Do not forget the demo recording!
Applications can be submitted in German and French.
* = mandatory field
Contacts in the area of funding
Any questions about funding at Migros Aare? Get in touch with the right contact.